Get Featured on The SaaS CX Show
Interested in being a guest on The SaaS CX Show? Here’s the information you need:
I’m excited about the possibility of featuring you on the show! I want to share a few details with you before you begin, so you can be sure that this will be a good fit for you.
- Our ideal guest is the founder or CEO of a B2B SaaS company. We really prefer having companies that have an end product for users. The interview isn’t as relevant for custom development or platform companies. And B2C companies won’t find as relevant of an audience, so I don’t want to waste your time. If you license your software to businesses or enterprise, this is a great fit.
- The podcast goes out via multiple platforms, social media, and email. The announcement of each episode goes out to an audience of 19,000+.
- This show is conversational. I start out by asking about your company, its software, and why you do what you do. Then we pivot to a discussion about your customer experience. It’s completely a conversation between you and me.
You may want to preview a few episodes here.
- The one question I ask that I like you to be prepped for is: “what principle did you use to design your customer experience?” It’s not a tough question, but you may want to prep for it.
- Our audience is primarily other SaaS founders and CEOs. But we also have a good mix of entrepreneurs who are interested in the SaaS business. Think B2B.
- We’ll be meeting on Zoom so we can see each other, but the interview is audio only. We’ll be sharing it on our blog, iTunes and other podcast networks.
- I reserve the right not to publish a show if for any reason I feel like you’re not offering something that adds value to the audience. It’s very rare that I have to do that, but I want to mention it upfront.
- You do get to share what you do (and feel free to put together a special offer for the audience). Just don’t make it a “pitch fest”; that’s not what it’s for.
- If you have any questions whatsoever about this, just reach out and ask. I want to make this episode as good for you as it is for us and our audience. In fact, I’m happy to strategize with you in advance about the best way to make that happen.
- I understand life happens. If you need to reschedule, please try to do so 24 hours ahead of time. But worse case, reach out an hour beforehand if it’s a last minute emergency. Please call or text if on the day of the interview there is a need to reschedule. You’ll receive my contact information and a reschedule link after we confirm your interview spot.
- I started this show for two reasons:
First, to meet other B2B SaaS CEOs and Founders who are as passionate about great customer experience as I am, and
Second, to share awesome value with my audience and people like you.
- I try to make these interviews about 20 minutes, but if we’re cruising and having fun, I’m usually good to go longer, so try to give some flexibility for our end time. We’ll block out 45 minutes on your calendar just in case.
- Your episode will be produced and launched 4 – 6 weeks after recording (sometimes we get really backlogged.) Once it’s released, you’ll get an email with the link to the episode on our site. You’ll also receive some social sharing graphics we’ve prepared specifically for your episode. Please share this and spread the excitement!
- We will be doing other work to promote the episode – and you – even after the initial launch. We’ll notify you as each of the new pieces goes live. So, if you don’t mind, we’ll be communicating with you via email after the episode. Because we do this a lot, there will be some automation. If you unsubscribe from those emails, you’ll miss out on some of the promotion work we’re doing. But if you find we’re annoying you, feel free.
- The first step is below: choose an interview time slot. After you choose a time, you’ll be taken to an intake form. This form collects all the information my production team needs to prepare your episode (e.g. bio, headshot, etc.) Please take a moment now to fill it out. It’s difficult to “track you down” after you schedule your interview time if we don’t have the intake form.
- That’s it! I look forward to chatting with you on the podcast.